The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Demand Progress, the tech activist group founded by the late Aaron Swartz, and Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig have called on supporters to press the U.S. Congress to investigate Swartz's prosecuting attorney and to pass a law to decriminalize ...
The cofounder of online news site Reddit has been charged with computer intrusion, fraud and data theft for allegedly stealing 4.8 million documents from a Massachusetts Institute of Technology network, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role)SA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration Analyst - Axway/APIVIC
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- FTSenior Developer - Data Feeds: C# .Net Developer | FinTechOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTNetwork ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPChange and Training Manager - TRIMQLD
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD