The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Demand Progress, the tech activist group founded by the late Aaron Swartz, and Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig have called on supporters to press the U.S. Congress to investigate Swartz's prosecuting attorney and to pass a law to decriminalize ...
The cofounder of online news site Reddit has been charged with computer intrusion, fraud and data theft for allegedly stealing 4.8 million documents from a Massachusetts Institute of Technology network, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther