Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz may be ready announce a major reorganization of the company's executive ranks this week, according to a news report.
With Carol Bartz just about a week into her new reign as the CEO of Yahoo, she's already made one tough call - to implement an employee salary freeze.
Yahoo's new CEO, Carol Bartz, is unlikely to sell Yahoo's search business to Microsoft unless it fits into her own plan for how to fix Yahoo, despite rumors that a deal between the two is imminent, analysts said Wednesday.
Yahoo said on Tuesday it has chosen former Autodesk CEO Carol Bartz as its next CEO to replace Jerry Yang, who announced his intention to step down in November.
Yahoo has been pushed around by outsiders and needs to chart its own course, incoming CEO Carol Bartz said Tuesday, though she hasn't yet determined what that course should be.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTSenior Unica DeveloperOther
- FTIT Senior Change AnalystVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTBiztalk DeveloperSA
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT