Vodafone plans to acquire Germany's largest cable operator, Kabel Deutschland, for €7.7 billion (US$10.1 billion) as it looks to become more competitive by combining mobile, fixed broadband and TV subscriptions, it said Monday.
Sales of Sony's Xperia A smartphone have doubled those of the Samsung Galaxy S4 at Japan's main carrier, after a nationwide sales campaign that exclusively promoted the two handsets side-by-side.
Sprint Nextel sued Clearwire and Dish Network on Monday in a bid to block Dish from taking over Clearwire, Sprint's majority-owned network partner.
An amendment to Sprint Nextel's subscriber terms of service points toward the carrier's expected shutdown of its 4G WiMax service.
Clearwire's board of directors has unanimously recommended its shareholders reject the takeover bid by Sprint Nextel, which owns roughly half of Clearwire, and instead accept a buyout offer from Dish Network.
On the roof of a medical building in San Francisco, Sprint Nextel has a cell site that's far above the cramped canyons of the city's streets, but despite the wide-open views, space is limited.
SoftBank has sweetened its bid for Sprint Nextel, increasing its total offer to about US$21.6 billion and boosting the amount of cash Sprint shareholders would get.
The U.S. Department of Justice said Friday it has no objection to Softbank acquiring Sprint Nextel, a decision that clears the way for the Federal Communications Commission to rule on the deal.
Sierra Wireless' latest embedded wireless module connects cars to Verizon's LTE network, underlining growing interest in the 4G technology while also highlighting its current drawbacks.
Texas Instruments and Qualcomm are working on products that will power small mobile base stations, also known as small cells, and help improve indoor coverage and speeds for enterprises.
The spread of smartphones, powered by fast 3G and LTE networks used to watch ever more video content, are pushing up the volume of mobile data traffic. The challenge for operators will be to turn that into more revenue, as users prefer Wi-Fi networks...
The tug-of-war over Clearwire looks set to continue for at least another two weeks as the struggling mobile operator postponed a special shareholder meeting once again to consider Dish Network's latest bid.
France Télécom is finally switching its official name to Orange after the name change was approved at its annual general meeting.
The European Commission has sent a questionnaire to a number of mobile operators in the European Union, focusing on whether its distribution terms with these providers may put Apple at an advantage over other smartphone makers, according to a newspap...
Reprogramming the identification number of a cellphone could be punishable with a prison sentence of up to five years under the terms of a proposed law announced Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther