North Korea's Internet connection with the world has been hit by a series of outages in the last 24 hours, according to a researcher.
T-Mobile US will pay at least $90 million to settle a Federal Communications Commission suit that alleged it looked the other way while third parties charged T-Mobile subscribers for services they didn't want.
BT Group has entered exclusive talks to buy U.K. mobile operator EE for 12.5 billion pounds (US$19.5 billion), a deal that would help the carrier offer bundles of mobile and fixed services.
U.K. consumers are likely to benefit from cheaper communications bundles as British Telecom plots its return to the mobile market and Vodafone plans to add TV and fixed broadband services
AT&T has reversed itself on in-flight Wi-Fi, dropping a plan announced just months ago that would have seen the carrier launch services on airliners next year.
Paradoxically for a platform intended to automate cloud service deployment, a major obstacle to wider adoption of OpenStack is a lack of qualified staff, speakers and attendees at the OpenStack Summit in Paris said Monday.
The auction intended to turn many U.S. TV channels into spectrum for mobile services won't start until early 2016, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission says.
AT&T signed up half a million cars to its 4G network between July and September, the result of deals with Audi and General Motors to connect cars and offer in-vehicle hotspots for riders.
New Apple iPads allow users to choose between data plans offered by different cellular carriers without having to obtain a separate SIM from each. But that's only the beginning as embedded SIMs like the new Apple SIM have the potential to change the ...
French telecommunications company Iliad has dropped its bid for a majority stake in T-Mobile US after an improved offer was rejected by the U.S. carriers' majority owner Deutsche Telekom.
Sprint's WiMax network, launched in 2008 as the first commercial 4G system in the U.S., will finally shut down in November 2015.
Verizon Wireless won't go ahead with a widely criticized plan to slow down the connections of heavy data users with unlimited LTE plans.
Japan's Softbank is in talks to acquire Dreamworks Animation, The Hollywood Reporter said late Saturday citing a source. The Wall Street Journal later reported the same news citing "people familiar with the matter."
AT&T says enterprises are about to reap the benefits of the software-defined transformation of its network with faster service setup through an online portal.
The line between TV and mobile services is blurring, and in many cases that blur in between them is a cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTUser Experience Specialist (UX)ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- FTUX/CX LeadOther