Faraday Future's FF 91 can park and drive itself. It’ll get to know you and your preferences. What’s unknown is whether it’ll make it to mass production.
Ford's pushing ahead aggressively on self-driving cars. Thanks to technological advances, the latest generation needs fewer sensors to gather the same amount of data.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Recent accidents involving Tesla cars may have been a setback for self-driving cars, but Nvidia believes a fast computer under the hood could make autonomous cars and cabs truly viable.
Vehicle infotainment systems with data intensive applications will represent the vast majority of all mobile data traffic in five years, according to Juniper Research.
Autopilot 8.0 is rolling out to Tesla vehicles soon with improved radar to help mitigate problems where the system's visual system falls short.
DevBot is the test car for Roborace's Robocar, the autonomous, electric racecar being developed to run in the Formula E championship. Developers will be able to ride or drive DevBot as they test their software.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
The automaker plans to develop ride-sharing and ride-hailing buisness to go with the autonomous cars it will build.
Audi 2017 Q7, A4, and A4 allroad models with LTE and Connect Prime will be able to receive traffic light data, in the first-ever use of vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication.
BMW X5 M and X6 M models to come with CarPlay support by the end of 2016.
The new car mount and connected Android app supports voice commands for text messages, calls, and streaming with Spotify.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerACT
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTIT Data ArchitectACT
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMNSW