Faraday Future's FF 91 can park and drive itself. It’ll get to know you and your preferences. What’s unknown is whether it’ll make it to mass production.
Ford's pushing ahead aggressively on self-driving cars. Thanks to technological advances, the latest generation needs fewer sensors to gather the same amount of data.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Recent accidents involving Tesla cars may have been a setback for self-driving cars, but Nvidia believes a fast computer under the hood could make autonomous cars and cabs truly viable.
Vehicle infotainment systems with data intensive applications will represent the vast majority of all mobile data traffic in five years, according to Juniper Research.
Autopilot 8.0 is rolling out to Tesla vehicles soon with improved radar to help mitigate problems where the system's visual system falls short.
DevBot is the test car for Roborace's Robocar, the autonomous, electric racecar being developed to run in the Formula E championship. Developers will be able to ride or drive DevBot as they test their software.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
The automaker plans to develop ride-sharing and ride-hailing buisness to go with the autonomous cars it will build.
Audi 2017 Q7, A4, and A4 allroad models with LTE and Connect Prime will be able to receive traffic light data, in the first-ever use of vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication.
BMW X5 M and X6 M models to come with CarPlay support by the end of 2016.
The new car mount and connected Android app supports voice commands for text messages, calls, and streaming with Spotify.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW