Today only, Newegg is bundling Corsair's Hydro Series H60 liquid cooler with the fantastic Crystal 570X RGB case.
Newegg is selling the Rosewill Nautilus 200G ATX gaming mid-tower for 44% less than the competition right now.
Smartphone accessory brand Incipio has launched added two new variants to its phone case lineup, designed for use with the newly-announced Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
The new phones' cameras take up more space, so you'll need a case designed to fit.
Kodi's new Raspberry Pi case looks like it belongs in the living room and provides a little cooling too.
Which battery case should you get? Watch as we review Apple’s ergonomic Smart Battery Case, Mophie’s more affordable Juice Pack Reserve, and Kuke’s battery case with external storage options.
Catch up on everything right here: The iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Apple Watch bands, even the FBI case.
Will your old case work, or will you have to buy a new one? Like so much in life, it depends.
Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Whenever Apple releases a new product, you can always count on the folks at iFixit to get one and tear it down.
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and no...
Gumdrop's $45 Drop Tech case for the iPhone 5 looks and feels formidable for a reason: The case is definitely geared towards those who drop their iPhone often or who engage in rugged activities.
Twig Case makes a slew of stylish wood and bamboo cases for the iPhone 5, ranging in price from $59 to $79. I looked at two specific cases: It's Only Mountains in bamboo, and Monster Head in black and blue.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market. Its latest product, the Defender with iON Intelligence, combines a rugged case with a built-in battery and also works with a free ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's tabbed interface for Windows, known as Sets, appears dead for now
- Samsung reportedly pushes back Galaxy Fold until ‘at least next month’ following poor reviews
- Intel Optane Memory H10 SSD Review: How it could speed up your next laptop
- Camera Comparison: Google Pixel 3 XL vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?