The lithium-ion batteries are intended for use in wearables and are thin enough to fit inside a credit card.
The Ossic X 3D headphones raised more money on Kickstarter than any other VR campaign, and their sound is utterly transformative.
Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
The Hub Robot links to LG smart appliances and uses Amazon Alexa voice recognition to perform tasks such as starting your robotic vacuum.
Back in 2014, Intel declared it wanted laptops to be free of wires, and a centerpiece of that plan was wireless charging. But the technology has been slow to mature, and it may be years before the technology takes off.
The second-gen Shield console is brimming with handy tweaks, updates, and new features that weren't mentioned during Nvidia's CES 2017 keynote.
After years of groundwork, HDR display tech finally arrives on your desktop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- Upgrade to a luscious 1440p Dell HDR display for just $220 at Staples
- New Microsoft Search, Ideas tap AI to add smart features to Microsoft's Office 365
- Microsoft plans to make you pay more to rotate the Surface Hub 2, just to drive you crazy
- FreeOffice 2018 review: Microsoft Office alternative gets some welcome upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?