The lithium-ion batteries are intended for use in wearables and are thin enough to fit inside a credit card.
The Ossic X 3D headphones raised more money on Kickstarter than any other VR campaign, and their sound is utterly transformative.
Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
The Hub Robot links to LG smart appliances and uses Amazon Alexa voice recognition to perform tasks such as starting your robotic vacuum.
Back in 2014, Intel declared it wanted laptops to be free of wires, and a centerpiece of that plan was wireless charging. But the technology has been slow to mature, and it may be years before the technology takes off.
The second-gen Shield console is brimming with handy tweaks, updates, and new features that weren't mentioned during Nvidia's CES 2017 keynote.
After years of groundwork, HDR display tech finally arrives on your desktop.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- 3 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft will add free Project xCloud gaming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Why the iOS Mail app shows a phantom unread message badge and what to do about it
- HP Envy 17t review: Buy it for the huge 4K screen, not the performance
- How to use picture-in-picture on your iPhone in iOS 14
- Chrome and Edge's magic memory-reducing tech is dead for now
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?