The lithium-ion batteries are intended for use in wearables and are thin enough to fit inside a credit card.
The Ossic X 3D headphones raised more money on Kickstarter than any other VR campaign, and their sound is utterly transformative.
Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
The Hub Robot links to LG smart appliances and uses Amazon Alexa voice recognition to perform tasks such as starting your robotic vacuum.
Back in 2014, Intel declared it wanted laptops to be free of wires, and a centerpiece of that plan was wireless charging. But the technology has been slow to mature, and it may be years before the technology takes off.
AMD's hotly anticipated Ryzen CPUs were out in full force at CES 2017, and we learned all sorts of new details about both Ryzen and its AM4 platform.
Razer had a great CES until the company realized two of its prototypes had disappeared from the show floor.
In Win makes some of the coolest cases on the planet. See how they do it, from flashy framework to synchronized lighting and other thoughtful details.
Gamers, take note: EVGA's new SC-15 laptop packs a GeForce GTX 1060 paired with a speedy 120Hz G-Sync display.,
Yes, iBuypower is finally going to sell this mind-blowing case window with an integrated transparent display.
EVGA's rolling out new cases, coolers, and more in its quest to worm its way into every part of your PC.
It may not persuade home theater geeks, but Sony’s “actuator” tech, which turns the entire OLED panel into a speaker, is impressive.
Dedicated noise-cancelling drivers ensure your high-fidelity experience won't be compromised in noisy environments.
HomeKit versions of the company’s Smart Garage Hub and MyQ HomeBridge will ship in July.
I have never really stopped to ask myself whether or not I enjoy driving, but user enjoyment is one of the main goals of Toyota's Concept-i car. To demonstrate what it might feel like to drive the Concept-i, Toyota has set up a simulator at CES in La...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- Astro C40 review: For those who think the Xbox Elite Controller just isn't premium enough
- Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- Best gaming mouse: Razer vs Zowie vs Logitech vs HyperX
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?