After a relatively-quiet 2018, HyperX has shown off a new gaming mouse, headset and microphone at this year's CES.
Samsung has been talking up a trio of new desktop monitors ahead of this year's CES.
This year’s CES was a big one for Hisense with the company showing off a range of new TVs, smartphones, soundbars and other exciting innovations on the show floor. Unfortunately, only three of the products they had on offer are actually set to come t...
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Following on from from the original MadCatz brand filing for bankruptcy in 2017, the company declared itself "back in the game" at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
The GE73VR brings the RGB bling to laptop lids, but MSI also wants to have the first notebook with an HDR display.
Following on from last year’s Razer Smartphone and Razer Blade Pro, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for the company. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s Arlo and Orbi, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Netgear. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Previewing their 2018 range of smartphones at this year's CES 2018, Alcatel has revealed that their entire portfolio will be making the jump to an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Showgoers were doing double takes when they saw the smoke-alarm manufacturer exhibiting routers—and smart speakers—at its booth at CES.
Leading international provider of networking solutions D-Link today introduced new products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
NZXT's N7 Z370 looks "finished" in a way most motherboards don't, bringing the NZXT minimalist aesthetic over from NZXT cases. It's pricey, though.
Following on from last year’s FPS Pro keyboard and Pulsefire Mouse, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Lenovo's third-generation ThinkPad X1 Tablet improves upon its predecessors with a larger, 13-inch 3K screen and upgraded pen, among other features.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- If this is really the next iPad mini, it canâ€™t get here fast enough
- How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- What to do with an old laptop: 10 clever ideas
- iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- Why I left GeForce Now for a dusty PlayStation 4
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?