New chips that blur the line between computer memory and storage are starting to move beyond niche applications and could change how we use PCs, an industry analyst said Sunday.
Apple's iPhone and iPad users will now be able to add 1TB of external storage with LaCie's new Fuel wireless hard drive.
Samsung is making a play for the "connected home" with a new service that will let people control things as varied as their refrigerator, TV and heating system via a single smartphone app.
Lower pricing hasn't stopped Lenovo from adding a gaggle of new features and innovations to its latest hybrid laptops and tablets.
Lenovo is going beyond smartphones and tablets with Android, putting the operating system in a unique 28-inch 4K smart monitor and a new 19.5-inch all-in-one PC.
Lenovo wants to bring 4K to the masses with the aggressively priced US$799 ThinkVision 2840m monitor.
A 77-inch television with a curved screen and resolution four times better than today's high-definition TV will be a centerpiece of LG Electronics' product line-up at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Love it or hate it, the annual International CES is the way the year begins for many people in the consumer electronics industry. Next week in Las Vegas, companies will present their vision of things to come, some of it grounded in fact and some pure...
Acer's going beyond conventional high-definition with its latest all-in-one PC, which at a list price of US$1,099.99, is one of the most expensive Android devices available.
Gaming accessory maker SteelSeries has partnered with Tobii Technology to develop a device that will let gamers use their eyes to control game play.
Chromebooks are gaining popularity at the expense of Windows machines, and Acer is cashing in with a touchscreen laptop based on Google's Chrome OS.
MediaTek is planning to show off its latest chipsets for LTE smartphones with wireless charging, wearables and 4K TVs at the International CES trade show in Las Vegas next week.
Archos is showing two low-cost Android-based smartphones next week at the International CES trade show, including the 45 Helium 4G, which is priced at US$200 without a contract.
Wearable gadgets and "smart" devices that can see, track motion and record activities will be out in abundance at this year's International CES trade show.
Google is working with hardware makers so TVs, smartphones and PCs can play 4K content from YouTube and other streaming services while consuming almost half the bandwidth required by high-definition videos today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSOE Architect - Gold CoastQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTProject Manager - ServiceNowOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW