The 43rd floor of the Spear Tower in downtown San Francisco is empty. Possibly because of the slumping economy, there's just a big, open office space with unfinished white walls overlooking a million-dollar view. It was an appropriate setting for Lun...
Microsoft Australia today announced its biggest ever software donation in the country, by granting $6.6 million to the charity Vision Australia to help blindness and low vision suffers better access online information.
The fight to eradicate polio has been given a significant monetary boost through new funds pledged by the Bill Gates' charitable foundation, Rotary International and the British and German governments.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- ARM's Cortex-A77 CPU and Mali-G77 GPU will give your next phone a major performance boost
- AMD flexes 7nm muscle with a 12-core Ryzen 9 CPU and Radeon RX 5000 graphics cards
- Computex 2019: A roundup of Asia's biggest tech trade show
- Computex 2019: HyperX now have their own switches
- Intel boldly claims its 'Ice Lake' integrated graphics are as good as AMD's
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?