If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
If you're tired of using your fingertip or a PIN to unlock your smartphone, Yahoo suggests using your ear instead.
South Korean researchers have developed an app that helps people with arm paralysis use smartphones.
If you find it tough to get off the sofa and get out for a jog, get a drone.
If you're tired of touching that touchscreen, try hitting your phone and making some noise.
Those who hand out the Ig Nobel prizes, awarded for the most outlandish scientific research, would do well to check up on CHI.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTTest AnalystSA