If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
If you're tired of using your fingertip or a PIN to unlock your smartphone, Yahoo suggests using your ear instead.
South Korean researchers have developed an app that helps people with arm paralysis use smartphones.
If you find it tough to get off the sofa and get out for a jog, get a drone.
If you're tired of touching that touchscreen, try hitting your phone and making some noise.
TVs with gestural control are nothing new, but a South Korean startup is using set-top 3D motion sensors to control not only on-screen content but connected appliances in the smart home.
If you miss the buttons on your old-school flip phone, researchers have developed a tactile sheath for smartphones that can open up the ways they are controlled.
Virtual reality has come a long way: put on a headset and you can peer into an alien world or feel like you're laying on a beach in Jamaica. But interacting with that world -- reaching out your hand to pick up a virtual object on the screen -- still ...
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a tiny wireless trackpad that can be worn on a thumbnail.
A research project on show at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Paris uses a small electrical current to give the sensation of force feedback while gaming.
The IllumiRoom project from Microsoft Research turns a living room into a video game with projected images that extend and complement the main television screen. The realistic effect, if commercialized, could propel Microsoft's gaming business far be...
Gaming research and prototypes have created a lot of buzz at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Paris this week.
Researchers demonstrated flexible, networked e-ink displays that behave like papers on a desk at a conference in Paris. The displays can be used separately or in tandem, opening up new possibilities for a paperless office.
There will be a ton of interesting research and prototypes on display at the Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference in Paris this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC