Chinese communications providers Huawei and China Mobile have successfully deployed 4G coverage on Mount Everest, some 5,200 metres above sea level.
An 8,900 kilometer undersea fiber cable system in Asia, backed by a consortium including Google, China Telecom, NEC and a host of local telecommunications companies, went live Thursday.
As rumors of Apple's budget iPhone continue to circulate, the U.S. tech giant has been pushing sales of its older iPhone 4 model in China as a way to grab market share in the nation's mid-tier market, according to research firm IDC.
It's not the potential customers in emerging markets that need a low-cost iPhone so much as the carriers who are refusing to sell the iPhone as they cannot meet Apple's demands and cannot subsidize it sufficiently to be able to sell it in those marke...
China Mobile and Ericsson have joined forces to trial the City Site, a four meter tall panel that includes a base station and an antenna customized for hotspot coverage.
China Mobile, the country's largest wireless carrier, reported weak profit growth in the first quarter as it struggled to squeeze more revenue out of existing customers.
The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
As China prepares to launch its 4G networks, a steady stream of LTE enabled devices will begin entering the country next year, with close to 25 percent of all smartphone shipments designed for the next generation service, according to research firm I...
A version of LTE that could give consumers more mobile bandwidth for downloading content or apps is moving from the margins to the mainstream at Mobile World Congress this week.
China Mobile has unveiled four smartphones built to run on its upcoming 4G LTE TDD network, with the handsets coming from foreign brands including HTC and LG, and Chinese handset makers Huawei and ZTE.
The largest mobile operators in China, Japan, and Korea have agreed on common standards for touch-card technology, clearing the way for travellers across East Asia to user their phones for travel and payments.
International roaming between carriers' Wi-Fi networks has come a step closer, with AT&T, Boingo Wireless, NTT DoCoMo and Orange completing network assessments as part of the Wireless Broadband Alliance's new interoperability program.
ZTE and China Mobile have successfully tested carrier aggregation, and achieved peak download speed of 223Mbps in the Chinese operator's LTE TDD network.
Apple CEO Tim Cook expects China to become the company's largest market, surpassing the U.S.
China is considering starting trials for mobile virtual network operators (MVNO), allowing qualifying private companies to resell wireless services in the country, with analysts expecting the move to eventually bring more competition to the state-con...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- Apple teams with A-Cold-Wall on gorgeous Beats Studio3 headphones
- PSA: Apple confirms that Unlock with Apple Watch is broken on the iPhone 13
- If the iPhone 13 didn't convince you to upgrade, the iPhone 14 almost certainly will
- Pick the perfect motherboard with these 5 tips
- iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?