Chinese communications providers Huawei and China Mobile have successfully deployed 4G coverage on Mount Everest, some 5,200 metres above sea level.
An 8,900 kilometer undersea fiber cable system in Asia, backed by a consortium including Google, China Telecom, NEC and a host of local telecommunications companies, went live Thursday.
As rumors of Apple's budget iPhone continue to circulate, the U.S. tech giant has been pushing sales of its older iPhone 4 model in China as a way to grab market share in the nation's mid-tier market, according to research firm IDC.
It's not the potential customers in emerging markets that need a low-cost iPhone so much as the carriers who are refusing to sell the iPhone as they cannot meet Apple's demands and cannot subsidize it sufficiently to be able to sell it in those marke...
China Mobile and Ericsson have joined forces to trial the City Site, a four meter tall panel that includes a base station and an antenna customized for hotspot coverage.
China Mobile, the country's largest wireless carrier, reported weak profit growth in the first quarter as it struggled to squeeze more revenue out of existing customers.
The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
As China prepares to launch its 4G networks, a steady stream of LTE enabled devices will begin entering the country next year, with close to 25 percent of all smartphone shipments designed for the next generation service, according to research firm I...
A version of LTE that could give consumers more mobile bandwidth for downloading content or apps is moving from the margins to the mainstream at Mobile World Congress this week.
China Mobile has unveiled four smartphones built to run on its upcoming 4G LTE TDD network, with the handsets coming from foreign brands including HTC and LG, and Chinese handset makers Huawei and ZTE.
The largest mobile operators in China, Japan, and Korea have agreed on common standards for touch-card technology, clearing the way for travellers across East Asia to user their phones for travel and payments.
International roaming between carriers' Wi-Fi networks has come a step closer, with AT&T, Boingo Wireless, NTT DoCoMo and Orange completing network assessments as part of the Wireless Broadband Alliance's new interoperability program.
ZTE and China Mobile have successfully tested carrier aggregation, and achieved peak download speed of 223Mbps in the Chinese operator's LTE TDD network.
Apple CEO Tim Cook expects China to become the company's largest market, surpassing the U.S.
China is considering starting trials for mobile virtual network operators (MVNO), allowing qualifying private companies to resell wireless services in the country, with analysts expecting the move to eventually bring more competition to the state-con...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- CCService Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTCloud Infrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- TPPenetration TesterQLD