Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
Millions of people will buy VR headsets in the coming years to play games and view 3D content, and those sales could spark a real-world war among chip-makers.
Qualcomm's upcoming server chips are being tested by top-tier cloud players, but now developers can also work with them through a new cloud service.
Intel has just started shipping some of its fastest mobile chips to date, meaning new, powerful laptops should soon be on the market.
After evaluating options to break the company up, Qualcomm has decided not to change its corporate structure despite an ongoing decline in revenue and profit.
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
The price of DRAM, the main memory chips inside personal computers, may tick up in coming months as stronger demand for laptop and desktop computers with new microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) drives stronger PC buying, analy...
Nvidia is looking to expand its CUDA parallel-processing architecture to mobile devices in the next few years, the company's CEO said Wednesday.
Chip makers including Samsung and GlobalFoundries on Monday announced a development platform that could hasten the release of a new generation of low-power chips for mobile devices.
Upbeat sales reports and forecasts continue to pour in for the PC and chip market, offering yet more evidence that economic recovery has already spurred a worldwide resurgence in spending on hardware.
Intel is considering hardware-based acceleration for Google's new WebM video file format in its Atom-based TV chips if the format gains popularity, an Intel executive said on Thursday.
Intel won't ship its Larrabee graphics processor, but elements of the chip will be used in future server and laptop processors, a company spokesman said on Wednesday.
European antitrust regulators fined nine semiconductor manufacturers more than €331 million (US$404 million) on Wednesday following a years-long investigation into price fixing in the market for DRAM memory chips.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC), the world's largest contract chip maker, on Monday reported record high chip sales for the month of April.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA