Lots of new games are out this Christmas -- there's something to suit all tastes. For the RTS fan, the latest blockbuster title to hit shelves is EA Games’ Red Alert 3. If you’re more into the FPS side of things check out Far Cry 2 and Call of Duty: ...
If you’re planning to give a GPS device to a directionally challenged friend or family member as a Christmas gift, here are some of the devices to look out for.
The holiday season is always a popular time to buy a TV, with many people looking for the perfect family gift.
If you're looking to brighten someone's Christmas day with some home entertainment hardware, you've got a vast range of options.
Does your mobile phone look like it has been through a war zone? Do you still have an old monochrome screen? Can you remember last time you purchased a new mobile phone? Is it time for you to upgrade?
The holidays can be stressful even in the best of times, but this year's dismal economic climate is bringing new headaches. Not only do we have to grapple with the usual questions about what to buy for whom ("Should I get an iPod case for Aunt Mabel?...
So it's that time of year again (i.e. - tax time), and you've decided to treat yourself -- or surreptitiously 'treat' your spouse -- to a high-definition camcorder.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Jaybird Run XT review: Back on track
Join the newsletter!
- Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO review: Clack of the Titans
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
- The 10 best PC games of E3 2019
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?