These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
chrome in pictures
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
With the latest release of Chrome for Windows (and Chrome OS on Chromebooks), you can install apps that will work even if your computer is not online.
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
The Chrome 64 beta from Google allows you to permanently mute websites, as well as block some malicious ads. Here's how.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
Google Chrome is taking aim at those annoying autoplay videos spreading across the web.
The Acer R11 offers both a convertible form factor and support for Android apps—and right now, Best Buy is offering the 32GB model for one of the lowest prices we've seen.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
Chromebooks are dead-simple to use, but just like any PC a little tweaking makes your experience that much better.
Stop notification overload by shutting websites down in Chrome.
Google's browser had a lot to offer if you know where to look.
Chromebook hacks help your laptop break out of its browser-based routine and learn some new skills. Try these tweaks and additions to turn your Chromebook into an indispensable tool.
A new report says Google is preparing to release a long-awaited update to its Chromebook Pixel, and it can’t come soon enough.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- RealMe are coming for Oppo's lunch money
- What are Netflix-Calibrated Mode and Filmmaker Mode?
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?