A mere five days before Ciena (NASDAQ: CIEN) announced it's deal to purchase Nortel's (NRTLQ.PK) Metro Ethernet Networks business, Ciena was prepared to pay US$10 million in cash more for it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Elgato’s Stream Deck Pedal is the input device you never knew you needed
- Apple launches Unity Lights watch face with groundbreaking 2D ray tracing
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Legal experts have cast doubt on the Federal Government's proposed anti-trolling laws
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- The best Lenovo laptops
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?