Samsung Electronics smartphones and tablets protected using the company's Knox security technology have been integrated with VPNs from Cisco Systems, giving enterprises more options for communicating securely.
Oracle released new security updates for Java to fix 19 vulnerabilities and disable default support for SSL 3.0, an outdated version of the secure communications protocol that is vulnerable to attacks.
The number of exploit kits on the Web dramatically decreased last year, but some have become more sophisticated and shifted their focus to software that is less frequently updated.
Cisco Systems is forging ahead with LAN switches designed to support faster Wi-Fi access points even while an Ethernet standard for the technology they use is still taking shape.
While the International CES emphasised home networks and LTE-equipped cars, a different kind of network that can send tiny messages across a city crept toward a future that some people think may be huge.
CryptoWall, one of a family of malware programs that encrypts files and demands a ransom from victims, has undergone a revamp that is frustrating security researchers.
If the Internet of Things didn't quite proliferate in 2014, at least IoT industry groups and standards bodies did.
Rockstar Consortium, the Apple-backed company that bid successfully for the patents of bankrupt Nortel Networks, has agreed to sell more than 4,000 of these patents to RPX, a company in San Francisco that helps reduce the risk of patent litigation fo...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will soon decide whether to lay down rules regarding hotels' ability to block personal Wi-Fi hotspots inside their buildings, a practice that recently earned Marriott International a US $600,000 fine.
Cisco Systems plans to expand its security consulting services by acquiring Neohapsis, a small Chicago firm that tells enterprises how to secure their applications.
The increasing need for real-time analytics has helped buoy server sales to enterprises in a weak global economy, but most of the growth during the third quarter came from Web giants that are building their own hardware.
A new organization supported by Mozilla, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others is working to set up a new certificate authority (CA) that will provide website owners with free SSL/TLS certificates.
Cisco will package and deliver enterprise collaboration capabilities via a mobile and Web app built to replicate the ease of use of consumer software but designed for ad hoc, workplace team interaction.
Some of the most powerful companies in video networks and delivery plan to define an open architecture for streaming video as part of a new alliance that includes Cisco Systems, Comcast, Ustream and Yahoo, but not Netflix or YouTube.
President Barack Obama's call for ISPs to be regulated like traditional telecommunications carriers continued to send shockwaves through the Internet industry on Wednesday as the head of Cisco Systems warned that the idea could hurt his company's bus...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther