A special hacking unit of the U.S. National Security Agency intercepts deliveries of new computer equipment en route to plant spyware, according to a report on Sunday from Der Spiegel, a German publication.
Cisco Systems forecast slower long-term revenue growth Thursday, citing conservative spending by its customers and uncertainty about the economy in some parts of the world.
Home appliances, cars and computers could soon be talking to one another thanks to an open source framework that has the backing of consumer electronics manufacturers in a new industry alliance.
The growing popularity of 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Ethernet in data centers helped propel the entire Ethernet switch market during the third quarter, according to IDC.
A fresh round of quarterly results and market research this week show some shadows over the networking and component markets while smartphones, as usual, were the stars of the tech arena.
Cisco Systems has stunned Wall Street with a gloomy financial forecast it blamed on falling demand in developing countries and transitions in some of its product lines.
Cisco Systems missed its revenue forecast and logged a year-over-year profit decline in its fiscal first quarter.
The U.S. Congress should take action to slow a skyrocketing number of "deceptive" patent infringement demand letters sent from patent licensing firms to small businesses, witnesses told a Senate committee.
A high-frequency supplement to Wi-Fi that's several times faster than most of what's available now appears headed for enterprises through a partnership between Cisco Systems and a specialist in the technology.
A significant increase this weekend in TCP traffic with source port zero detected could be part of reconnaissance efforts in preparation for more serious attacks, according to security researchers from Cisco Systems.
Web videoconferencing may get easier after a decision by Cisco Systems that should help bring widely used technology into browsers.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
A 40-year-old NEC account manager has been charged with mail fraud for allegedly obtaining replacement networking parts from Cisco using bogus names, the U.S. Department of Justice said Wednesday.
Cisco will boost its enterprise collaboration stack with products designed to simplify the way companies secure communications, interact with external parties and manage their collaboration tools.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC