If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Australian energy company Woodside Energy hopes to strike a gusher in its own backyard -- a gusher of information, that is.
As part of its push into specific industry verticals, Box is targeting the government sector, where agencies are particularly sensitive about the security of cloud software. On Wednesday, the company announced a significant customer win in this verti...
Learn how to protect yourself in the Cloud from the next vulnerability and/or wide scale attack.
A look ahead to this week's Big Google Thing in San Francisco on May 28 and 29.
Has there ever been a Gartner Magic Quadrant as lopsided as the one issued this week for cloud infrastructure providers?
Early this year, Dropbox released its cloud storage service on Windows phones and tablets, and on Tuesday the company followed up with a universal app that fleshes out the features for both types of devices.
Egnyte has been vying with the likes of Dropbox and Box for some time already in the cloud-storage arena, but on Tuesday it jumped on board the "mobile-first" train with a newly revamped version of its enterprise-focused app suite that's aimed square...
To expand its cloud computing business, China's Alibaba Group is preparing to open more data centers across the world.
Got a cloud computing job that doesn't need to be completed right away? Google says it has a deal for you.
Back in April, Tableau released version 9.0 of its flagship analytics software, and on Monday the company followed up with an update to the product's online edition that it says is up to 10 times faster than its predecessor.
Nothing has earned a reputation for head-banging complexity among IT professionals more than ERP, but as enterprise-resource planning leader SAP tries to recast its image with the slogan "Run simple," there's no guarantee that customers will buy it.
There's been a flurry of speculation that Salesforce.com could be up for sale, but an alternative line of thinking points to a deal with Sage Group as the explanation for the team of lawyers Salesforce recently hired.
Life today is vastly more complicated for IT managers than it used to be, thanks in large part to two key trends: bring-your-own-device computing and the growing prevalence of mixed-infrastructure IT environments.
There's no shortage of hype surrounding the Internet of Things, but technologies tailor-made for it are still few and far between. Enter Mode, a startup that on Monday announced a cloud platform designed specifically with the IoT in mind.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTEnvironment and Deployment SpecialistACT
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD