Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
At a cloud computing conference in New York in June, a number of speakers pointed out that the cloud is moving past the hype stage and is beginning to deliver tangible benefits to organizations. These improvements include increased flexibility and ag...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) learned a lot of lessons from the outage that affected its Dublin data center, and will now work to improve power redundancy, load balancing and the way it communicates when something goes wrong with its cloud, the company s...
Developers and enterprise IT shops will soon have another option for PaaS (platform as a service) in the form of CloudSwing, an upcoming offering from OpenLogic that builds on its core business of providing technical support for open-source software....
Apple won't officially debut iCloud for months -- September is the bet by most -- but last week the company revealed more information about what the online sync and storage service will and won't include.
Subway, a fast-food franchise operation with 35,000 restaurants worldwide, expected to host a new, mission-critical financial system at its own data centers but ended up doing the opposite.
When Debbie Cancilla took charge of the IT operation at Grady Health System, which operates one of the largest public hospitals in the U.S., she inherited an email system that had become a nightmare for doctors, nurses and administrators.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is not afraid of the public cloud.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security isn't afraid of the public cloud.
The cloud, it seems, might be a little bit like Palmolive’s tagline from its old TV commercials--people just don't know they’re soaking in it.
In anticipation of the fall release of iCloud, Apple this week set icloud.com live for developers. iCloud represents a revamped version of Apple's existing Mail, Contacts, and Calendar, and integrates the document sharing features of iWork.com.
Skytap, a provider of cloud automation software, this week unveiled orchestration and configuration products designed to enable enterprises to easily create virtual environments in the cloud.
It's axiomatic that in software of any complexity, the ecosystem of plug-in products, tools, compatible APIs, and developer community can become really important. In certain software product categories, the importance of the ecosystem can swamp any f...
When Michael O'Brien joined Journal Communications in May 2010 as its new CIO, he had a stacked agenda. Journal Communications, a media company with operations in publishing, radio and television broadcasting, understood the industry was changing and...
Amazon Web Services' efforts to restore service following a power outage at its Dublin data center were complicated further on Monday by an error in the EBS (Elastic Block Storage) software, the company said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTService desk supportACT
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA