SAP has seen software sales rebound steadily after a dip during the global recession, and is hoping to supercharge its business with forays into in-memory computing, SaaS (software as a service) and mobile applications, a business it entered with las...
After forming in 2009 and stalling a couple of times since, the Open Cloud Initiative formally launched on Tuesday in an effort to encourage the adoption of open cloud principles.
The U.S. government can help grow the nation's cloud computing market by assisting private companies in the development of cloud security standards and by encouraging cloud providers to allow data portability among them, a new tech industry report re...
Using OpenStack cloud software, Dell has created a package of hardware, software and services that organizations can use to deploy their own IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) operations.
Like cleaning the windows, IT security can be a thankless task because they only notice when you don't do it. But to get the job done in the era of virtualization, smartphones and cloud computing, you've got to avoid technical and political mistakes....
Google Apps will become a more secure and easier-to-manage collaboration and communication suite now that Google has started integrating e-mail security features into it from its Postini suite.
Acer said Thursday it plans to acquire iGware, a cloud technology company in the U.S., for US$320 million, as part of a plan to allow users to more easily share content across the PC maker's products.
One of the topics most associated with cloud computing is its cost advantages, or lack thereof. One way the topic gets discussed is "capex vs. opex," a simple formulation, but one fraught with meaning.
Once you move your core IT systems into private or public cloud networks, your work isn't over. Now you have a different set of technology issues to deal with: managing the cloud to ensure that your investments pay off for your enterprise and deliver...
It's scary out there in the cloud. Data thieves, hackers, criminals, they're all out there scouring the Internet around the clock for ways to get into your corporate networks so they can steal data from poorly protected businesses.
Adobe Systems said on Monday that it has acquired EchoSign, a web-based provider of electronic signatures and signature automation, for an undisclosed amount.
Cloud storage seems like such a no-brainer for backups and disaster recovery, it's a wonder that more businesses aren't taking advantage of it. If you're concerned about cloud outages, cloud storage costs, data loss, data security, or the ability to ...
Citrix Systems this week bought Cloud.com, a 70-employee start-up that makes cloud infrastructure software. At the same time, it acquired what may be one of today's most desirable tech domain names, cloud.com.
Google has started to move e-mail security features from its Postini service directly into its Google Apps collaboration and communication suite.
Israeli startup Onavo aims to save mobile subscribers money on their data plans by shrinking the data they download.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTProgramme DirectorSA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other