Office 365, the cloud-based versions of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and other products, became available in a public beta Monday with Microsoft promising general availability later this year. So far, 100,000 organizations have signed up to test Of...
Microsoft is expanding the beta testing program of its Office 365 cloud collaboration and communication suite, almost doubling the number of countries and languages it's available in, the company said on Monday.
SAP executive John Wookey, who was charged with developing a SaaS (software as a service) strategy for large enterprises, is leaving the vendor after about two-and-a-half years, the company said Monday.
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
Google on Thursday downplayed a report that the city of Los Angeles may file a lawsuit against it due to delays in implementing a much touted $7.2 million contract to replace Novell GroupWise applications with the Google Apps for Government hosted em...
State Street Corporation says technology must evolve to meet the increasingly demanding needs of financial services, and within its own data centers is adopting new cloud-like technologies and placing a greater emphasis on Linux and open source.
Red Hat officials never seem to stop talking about cloud computing, but until recently all the company's efforts were targeted at helping enterprises and service providers use Red Hat software to build and manage their own cloud networks.
Mobile and cloud computing are beginning to change the way that developers work at enterprise-level and smaller businesses, according to a report released this week by Forrester Research.
Salesforce.com's growth and popularity are undeniable, but startup Active Endpoints is betting that its customers could use a little help getting the most out of the on-demand CRM (customer relationship management) software with a new application cal...
By introducing a Java specification for its own Infinispan data grid technology, open-source software provider Red Hat has generated a lively debate within the ranks of the JCP (Java Community Process) over the best way to add distributed caching to ...
EMC's Isilon subsidiary announced new network-attached storage (NAS) hardware and software aimed at becoming the infrastructure for business intelligence through big data applications.
VMware unveiled an open platform-as-a-service offering on Tuesday that supports multiple programming frameworks including Spring for Java, Ruby on Rails and Sinatra for Ruby.
IBM and Akamai have teamed to try to speed up access to public cloud applications for enterprises and application providers.
Lenovo on Tuesday announced a hosted applications service that can detect the hardware capabilities of an end user's laptop and tailor the service accordingly.
Microsoft's announcement this week that it would begin offering its Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) software via the Azure cloud platform drew significant interest from attendees of the Convergence conference in Atlanta, but some users an...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW