Avaya is taking its data center architecture to the enterprise campus, with the goal of creating "private clouds."
Tablet computing is a decade-old technology, but one that lay buried since users rejected Microsoft's "heavy OS" approach a while back. A year ago, Apple's iPad resurrected the tablet computing concept, delivering a lightweight sheet of computational...
Recalling all those AOL disks promising hundreds of hours of free usage (minus the disks), Microsoft is offering up to 750 free hours of use on its Azure service as an enticement for developers to try cloud computing, the company announced Tuesday.
Information security professionals should treat cloud computing as they would any other external supplier, according to an analyst at the Information Security Forum.
Corporate IT departments are increasing their spending on hardware and cloud services, but not on new hiring in this weak economy.
Yahoo is developing an internal cloud-serving engine to boost its own productivity, and intends to release the code as an open source this year.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Virtualization technologies can help enable better security and control in cloud computing environments, RSA chief Art Coviello said today.
Deciding to move enterprise data into cloud-computing environments is still a decision fraught with anxiety over security, as well as operational and legal issues, say IT managers, but the prospect of cost savings and ability to "burst" data into the...
More and more traveling executives are leaving their laptops behind in favor of the iPad. They're writing documents, crunching numbers, and sharing files. Can you really swap your laptop with an iPad? Here is my three-part game plan for success...
In the early days of CRM, it was simple: people were people and companies were companies. Adding a new person to the CRM database was pretty unambiguous, whether they came in through direct entry or via integration across the clouds.
If you want to know what IT tools and technologies you'll be using in a few years, it pays to keep an eye on enterprise technology start-ups.
SAP has added support for the Google-backed OpenSocial programming standards for social applications to its StreamWork collaboration software, the company announced Wednesday.
SlideShare has added Web conferencing to its site for posting, viewing, rating and commenting on business presentations, documents and videos, the company said Wednesday.
Google's growing influence in the mobile industry is clearly proving worrisome to some established device makers and operators, a few of whom put up a united front against the search giant during a round table at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on...
Kicking off its 2011 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference, IBM has announced an expanded set of incentives for business partners offering IBM-based cloud and analytics services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- TPLotus Notes/Domino DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Storage AdministratorACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPega DeveloperOther
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPCyber Security SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Performance AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- TPContract ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- FTCyber Security Technical LeadSA
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- CCPython DeveloperVIC