Hitachi LifeStudio Mobile Plus review: a 500GB external hard drive with bonus magnetic 4GB USB key
Google has answered Microsoft's boost of cloud storage space by announcing it would give Google Apps for Business customers an unlimited amount of storage for an additional $5 a month per user.
The cloud is great if you want the convenience of accessing your files everywhere.
Eugene Bartley wanted to know if his files would eventually disappear from a cloud-based backup service.
Cloud storage seems like such a no-brainer for backups and disaster recovery, it's a wonder that more businesses aren't taking advantage of it. If you're concerned about cloud outages, cloud storage costs, data loss, data security, or the ability to ...
Optus today launched a cloud service called Smart Safe that allows customers to back up and store content from a compatible mobile phone or PC onto its cloud storage infrastructure.
Google gives all comers 15 gigabytes' worth of free storage across Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Plus Photos. Not a bad chunk of space just for having a heartbeat.
It's tough to keep track of all of your passwords. In spite of advances in biometrics, and increased attention on the value of two-factor authentication, passwords remain the primary means of digital security. They're also one of the weakest links in...
The cloud storage service is an intuitive collaboration tool and has IT-friendly features. However, it's in a crowded, competitive market that includes Microsoft.
Cloud storage isn't just for files and photos. With the right tools and services, you can do much more: organize data, or automate uploads and downloads. Synchronize, of course. Score extra space without paying an extra cent. Run a basic Web site fro...
Google's introduction of free online storage for any type of file serves as a reminder that storing a gigabyte of data in the Internet cloud can vary in price from free to US$3.50 per, and that's just what Google charges its customers.
Whitepapers about cloud storage
In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organizations. That’s why so many of the world’s most successful organizations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud. This eBook is a short introduction on how IT helps drive value for the business through cloud-based customer service solutions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- The simple RAM buying guide
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCWCEM DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- CCService DeskSA
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCProject Manager - Grant managementNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD