Hitachi LifeStudio Mobile Plus review: a 500GB external hard drive with bonus magnetic 4GB USB key
Google has answered Microsoft's boost of cloud storage space by announcing it would give Google Apps for Business customers an unlimited amount of storage for an additional $5 a month per user.
The cloud is great if you want the convenience of accessing your files everywhere.
Eugene Bartley wanted to know if his files would eventually disappear from a cloud-based backup service.
Cloud storage seems like such a no-brainer for backups and disaster recovery, it's a wonder that more businesses aren't taking advantage of it. If you're concerned about cloud outages, cloud storage costs, data loss, data security, or the ability to ...
Optus today launched a cloud service called Smart Safe that allows customers to back up and store content from a compatible mobile phone or PC onto its cloud storage infrastructure.
Google gives all comers 15 gigabytes' worth of free storage across Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Plus Photos. Not a bad chunk of space just for having a heartbeat.
It's tough to keep track of all of your passwords. In spite of advances in biometrics, and increased attention on the value of two-factor authentication, passwords remain the primary means of digital security. They're also one of the weakest links in...
The cloud storage service is an intuitive collaboration tool and has IT-friendly features. However, it's in a crowded, competitive market that includes Microsoft.
Cloud storage isn't just for files and photos. With the right tools and services, you can do much more: organize data, or automate uploads and downloads. Synchronize, of course. Score extra space without paying an extra cent. Run a basic Web site fro...
Google's introduction of free online storage for any type of file serves as a reminder that storing a gigabyte of data in the Internet cloud can vary in price from free to US$3.50 per, and that's just what Google charges its customers.
Whitepapers about cloud storage
In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organizations. That’s why so many of the world’s most successful organizations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud. This eBook is a short introduction on how IT helps drive value for the business through cloud-based customer service solutions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCCloud Engineer - AzureVIC
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - UtilitiesQLD
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTData DeveloperOther