Local backups and remote file access made easy
Cloud in pictures
Interop 2015 features products from networking, Cloud, virtualisation and security vendors.
As the show gets rolling this week, here are some of the products on display
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Amazon's re:Invent conference is a hot place to show off the latest and greatest tools for the Cloud
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Alibaba’s cloud business has launched its first data centre in the southern hemisphere, with the company’s range of cloud services available from a Sydney data centre since late last week.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
The infrastructure cloud computing world is dominated by vendors like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud, so is there room for startups? ClearSky Data in Boston thinks so. The company launched in 20 14 and helps customers manage pr...
Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
Driven by the need for businesses to innovate at a low price point, and quickly while at that, cloud adoption has experienced unprecedented growth. In fact, a latest report by Telsyte revealed that more than a third (34%) of Australian enterprises no...
Setting up a non-cloud based password manager in which the password database can be accessed from more than one device is easier than it sounds.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
For those who have wondered where I had gotten to, or why I hadn't been posting much (read: at all) there's a reasonable explanation. A few months ago I made the decision to run away from the circus that is yachting and gallivanting around St. Barts...
Maintaining physical copies? In a world where the cloud is rapidly becoming king, it seems almost self-consciously retro – the logical extension of the hipster culture that bred the revival of vinyl records in recent years. At worst, it sounds counte...
When the cloud was first introduced several years ago, the business world was in awe of the potential it presented but also perplexed at how to harness it. From faster services to better agility and cost savings, the technology revolutionised how peo...
It’s no secret that cloud adoption is growing, with the cloud quickly becoming the home for more and more data and analytics solutions.
Fear of the cloud in today’s security landscape is largely misplaced.
Whitepapers about Cloud
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added.
Videos about Cloud
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Architect - $800 per dayOther
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD