At what will probably be the last EMC World in Las Vegas ahead of the company and its 'federation' of subsidiaries being absorbed into the Dell empire, suitor Michael Dell today laid out his vision of radically changed IT industry.
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
“By 2020, Gartner predicts that over half of all IoT implementations will use some form of cloud-based security service.”
Outlook Premium could hit a sweet spot for users who want personalized email addresses without a full-blown Office 365 subscription.
Is Australia becoming less prepared to develop and make use of global Cloud services?
The past two weeks have been a bonanza of cloud conferences and they provide useful insight into the ongoing IaaS cloud wars between Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Despite a flurry of announcements, the consensus is t...
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
Information storage and virtualisation company, and wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has added the Hitachi Flash Storage (HFS) A series family to its flash portfolio.
Redmond reverts on promise to offer unlimited OneDrive storage plans to customers, fuelling outrage among disillusioned users.
Interop 2015 features products from networking, Cloud, virtualisation and security vendors.
As the show gets rolling this week, here are some of the products on display
Microsoft has significantly increased the capacity of OneDrive Cloud storage included with its Office 365 subscriptions from 20 gigabytes (GB) to 1 terabyte (TB).
Google says it's in the enterprise Cloud market to stay.
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Amazon's re:Invent conference is a hot place to show off the latest and greatest tools for the Cloud
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Solution AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD
- FTSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTProject SchedulerWA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical WriterVIC
- FTSupport Engineer Level 3QLD
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- FTPerformance Management SMENSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC