Some of Australia’s start-ups and tech titans have collaborated to launch a new not-for-profit venture that aims to turning Sydney into the country’s Silicon Valley.
Westpac CIO, David Curran, predicts that more partnerships between big banks and smaller fintech startups will help to drive a new innovative working model.
There's nothing like raging success to bring on a pack of competitors, and that's exactly what's now happening in the enterprise-collaboration arena.
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
As Slack's team communication software continues to gain fans, on Thursday it announced a new integration that could be key for the chronically time-challenged: Google Calendar.
Dropbox took in a fresh infusion of team-collaboration technology and talent on Wednesday with the acquisition of San Francisco-based Clementine.
BitTorrent has long billed its Sync file-sharing service as a peer-to-peer alternative to cloud storage, but on Wednesday the company announced it's working with Onehub on a new, combined offering for large businesses.
The "like" button has become so common on social media today that many click it reflexively to acknowledge a post or comment, even when "like" isn't quite what they mean. Recognizing that messages can spark a spectrum of emotions, Slack on Thursday r...
Businesses that use Microsoft's Skype for Business communication product have some new beta features to play with that make the enterprise messaging and calling product more useful.
Slack is one of those rare startups that seem to defy the odds at just about every turn.
Dropbox wants to gain a stronger foothold in the enterprise, and on Thursday it rolled out several new Dropbox for Business features that sweeten the deal for corporate users.
As part of its push into specific industry verticals, Box is targeting the government sector, where agencies are particularly sensitive about the security of cloud software. On Wednesday, the company announced a significant customer win in this verti...
Early this year, Dropbox released its cloud storage service on Windows phones and tablets, and on Tuesday the company followed up with a universal app that fleshes out the features for both types of devices.
Real-time messaging has become a hot area in enterprise software thanks in part to the hype surrounding Slack, and Jive Software has now joined the fray.
Proliferation tends to be a consequence any time a new technology trend takes off, and enterprise social networks are a prime example. Jive, Yammer and Salesforce Chatter are all among the competitors in this arena, and more than a few organizations ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD