Microsoft SharePoint 2013 builds upon previous releases in 2007 and 2010 to better support big data, mobile users and public-facing websites. However, choosing between server- or cloud-based versions of SharePoint 2013 may frustrate IT executives. He...
Despite strong support from IT pros, SharePoint faces increased skepticism from business leaders and it's unclear whether the collaboration product will deliver cloud, social and mobile advancements needed for future growth.
A new partner program from Box could help its end customers by making the cloud storage and file sharing service more broadly and easily integrated with third-party enterprise Web and mobile applications.
IBM will launch before mid-year several new and improved collaboration and communication products, including a new suite for human resources tasks and a major upgrade of its Connections enterprise social networking product.
Users of Cisco's virtual desktop system will soon be able to engage in voice and video communications with their colleagues using the Jabber instant messaging tool.
Concerns over Windows 8 sales and over the PC market dynamics have prompted Morgan Stanley to downgrade its recommendation on Microsoft's stock.
Recent back-end upgrades by Microsoft to Office 365's SharePoint Online are causing problems for some users and developers whose workflows and applications have been disrupted by a variety of bugs.
Socialtext will add gamification capabilities to its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite via a partnership with Badgeville so that its customers have more tools to increase user engagement.
NewsGator will offer a version of its Social Sites enterprise social networking (ESN) suite that has been optimized for mobile browsers.
Nationwide Insurance talked up its enterprise collaboration systems at last week's SharePoint Conference, offering a glimpse into a best-of-breed strategy that is becoming more popular in this space.
SharePoint's new application development model has piqued the interest of ISVs and enterprise developers who create applications for Microsoft's enterprise collaboration server.
Microsoft will shine the spotlight this week on SharePoint's new 2013 version at a conference devoted to the popular collaboration server, but recently-acquired Yammer may grab substantial attention.
The global software market grew 4.7 percent in the first half of this year to US$167 billion, with CRM (customer relationship management), virtualization and collaboration coming in as the fastest-growing segments, according to figures released by a...
Users can now share files from their Google Drive storage account on their Google+ social networking profile, a capability that could be particularly relevant for workplace collaboration.
Yammer said it has simplified and expanded the ways in which its enterprise social networking (ESN) software can be integrated with third-party business applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystOther