More than a mere blank slate, a new PC is a fresh opportunity—a collection of components that, with the right software installed, could accomplish anything from balancing your household budget to helping to cure cancer. Yes, stocking your PC is an i...
Intel has put on hold a new chip manufacturing facility at its site in Chandler, Arizona, leaving the new space available for unspecified future technology.
Oh, what a year to forget
Optical cables that connect peripherals to Thunderbolt 2 ports in Apple Macs are getting longer, but also more expensive.
Vendors showed many wearable devices at the International CES expo, but the next big thing may just come from an enthusiast's garage.
Prices of 4K monitors have fallen to under $US800, finally coming within the reach of users who didn't want to spend thousands on displays.
Intel will add support for DDR4 memory to its high-end computers in the third quarter, sources familiar with the company's plans said.
Toshiba has entered the Chromebook market with a 13.3in device that uses a latest-generation Intel Celeron processor and 2GB of RAM. The company claims that its Chromebook weighs 1.5kg, and has a maximum thickness of just over 20mm. It was announced ...
Advanced Micro Devices is looking to move away from providing CPU-only chips for gaming machines, instead switching over to accelerated processing units (APUs) that integrate CPUs with graphics cores.
AMD said Monday that the two new members of its A-series "Kaveri" chips are now available for preorder, and launching January 14 in the US. But the biggest update to its new hybrid CPUs with integrated graphics may be one of terminology.
Last year, Intel announced the Quark , an embedded processor that Intel said would fuel the wearable market. On Monday night at CES, Intel announced the "Edison," the next-generation of Quark, along with a ton of wearable prototypes--including, yes, ...
Intel's CEO, battling to keep the company relevant as computing moves beyond the PC, introduced a new line of wearable computers Monday night, including a connected smartwatch and a pair of earbuds with a built-in heart monitor.
GlobalFoundries, a contract chip manufacturer that works closely with semiconductor companies, appointed former Motorola Mobility CEO Sanjay Jha as its chief executive Monday.
Intel is developing a smart wrist device and showing a host of prototype wearable devices at this week's International CES trade show with the hope to find the next big hit.
Intel hopes a new mini-computer the size of an SD card will drive growth for it in the wearables market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther