Desktop computer users in the U.S. spent 10 percent more during the holiday shopping season in 2013 than they did in 2012, but spending fell short of expectations from digital analytics firm comScore.
Apple's lead over Samsung at the top of the US smartphone market has stretched still further, with new figures showing both companies growing their share but Apple doing so faster.
Microsoft's Windows Phone may be struggling to gain a foothold in the US, but the software giant and Nokia are starting to see results on a global scale: Windows Phone was the third-most popular mobile smartphone operating system worldwide between Ja...
Embarrassed Samsung officials were forced to apologize to rival HTC for a sneaky PR campaign that involved paying off Taiwanese students to write negative reviews of the latter company's products. In related news, I'm looking for a Korean and Mandari...
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in BlackBerry 10...
Android sales have declined in the U.S., helping iOS regain the top spot among smartphone platforms sold in the three-month period ending in October, according to the latest research from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Samsung remained the most popular phone maker in the U.S. in the third quarter, but Apple is slowly closing in, the latest comScore MobiLens report finds.
Tech stocks looked strong Friday morning on the back of a week of upbeat surveys on small business and online spending, positive news about enterprise hardware and hopeful reports on U.S. employment and the European debt crisis.
The number people accessing social networking sites in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the U.K. using their mobile phone has grown by 44 percent in the last year, market research company comScore said on Monday.
With Nvidia and Cisco reporting results, there was some good news on the chip and networking front this week that, with the help of a successful debt offering by Italy that eased economic concerns, helped fuel a rise in IT vendors' shares Friday morn...
The U.S. online retail market looks solid as the busy holiday shopping season gets under way, although economic uncertainty remains, according to a study from comScore.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Despite Google+'s making a huge splash in the social networking world, rivals Facebook and Twitter continue to grow at dramatic rates.
Depending on how you count, China can have as many as 450 million Web users, or just 300 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel says VROC RAID isn't dead, it's just trapped in a hardware bundle
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD