Desktop computer users in the U.S. spent 10 percent more during the holiday shopping season in 2013 than they did in 2012, but spending fell short of expectations from digital analytics firm comScore.
Apple's lead over Samsung at the top of the US smartphone market has stretched still further, with new figures showing both companies growing their share but Apple doing so faster.
Microsoft's Windows Phone may be struggling to gain a foothold in the US, but the software giant and Nokia are starting to see results on a global scale: Windows Phone was the third-most popular mobile smartphone operating system worldwide between Ja...
Embarrassed Samsung officials were forced to apologize to rival HTC for a sneaky PR campaign that involved paying off Taiwanese students to write negative reviews of the latter company's products. In related news, I'm looking for a Korean and Mandari...
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in BlackBerry 10...
Android sales have declined in the U.S., helping iOS regain the top spot among smartphone platforms sold in the three-month period ending in October, according to the latest research from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Samsung remained the most popular phone maker in the U.S. in the third quarter, but Apple is slowly closing in, the latest comScore MobiLens report finds.
Tech stocks looked strong Friday morning on the back of a week of upbeat surveys on small business and online spending, positive news about enterprise hardware and hopeful reports on U.S. employment and the European debt crisis.
The number people accessing social networking sites in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the U.K. using their mobile phone has grown by 44 percent in the last year, market research company comScore said on Monday.
With Nvidia and Cisco reporting results, there was some good news on the chip and networking front this week that, with the help of a successful debt offering by Italy that eased economic concerns, helped fuel a rise in IT vendors' shares Friday morn...
The U.S. online retail market looks solid as the busy holiday shopping season gets under way, although economic uncertainty remains, according to a study from comScore.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Despite Google+'s making a huge splash in the social networking world, rivals Facebook and Twitter continue to grow at dramatic rates.
Depending on how you count, China can have as many as 450 million Web users, or just 300 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTMaster SchedulerACT