Nine privacy groups plan to withdraw from U.S. government-hosted negotiations to develop voluntary facial-recognition privacy standards because the groups feel the process won't lead to adequate privacy protections.
The U.S. Congress must act quickly on legislation that would make electronic data collection efforts by the U.S. National Security Agency more public, a group of tech firms, civil liberties groups and other organizations said Monday.
Lobbyists derailed an effort by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration to create mobile privacy standards, a privacy group charged on Thursday, while some participants in the process conceded it lacked focus.
Several privacy and civil rights groups voiced support for an online do-not-track bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Monday, saying the legislation would give Web users control over their personal data.
Two high-profile U.S. senators have introduced legislation designed to give consumers more control over what information about them is collected online, but privacy advocates said the bill will do little to curb wide-spread data-collection practices ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC