While visiting what might otherwise be called respectable websites, you may have seen writers put forth the idea that "phablets" are eating Apple's lunch.
South by Southwest Interactive is such a massive technology conference with so much activity and many ideas being thrown around at once that it can be hard to give an overall feel for the Austin, Texas, extravaganza using just words.
Samsung will launch its Galaxy S IV smartphone this week but photos have been leaked online.
Apple and Samsung could both be planning to introduce wireless charging to their smartphones this year, with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 both expected to adopt the technology, according to reports.
Apple's iOS tops Android in-flight, among businesses, but American Airlines buys 17,000 Samsung Galaxy devices
New research has found that Apple's iPad and iPhone are more popular than Android smartphones and tablets for in-flight use and among businesses, but American Airlines has opted to give its 17,000 flight attendants Samsung Galaxy Notes rather than iO...
The cheek of it! Samsung and Microsoft have both tried to patent Apple's pinch-to-zoom. Apple filed the patent for the technology back in 2007.
3D printing's capabilities in art, sculpture and toys have generated considerable buzz at South by Southwest Interactive over the past few days. But one Austin, Texas-based group has a more controversial application in mind: guns.
Marvel Comics was an innovator when it launched its Digital Comics Unlimited subscription service in 2007. But sometimes being an innovator can burn: The company built that initiative on top of Adobe Flash just as the iPhone arrived on the scene and ...
Before an official pair has even been released, a Seattle cafe has banned customers from wearing Google's computerised eye glasses inside the business.
HTC's One smartphone could be in short supply due to a lack of parts for its Ultrapixel camera.
In light of speculation that the sales of the full-size Apple iPad have "collapsed," an informal and non-scientific poll of "iPad enterprises" and consultants shows instead some changing buying behaviors.
The iPhone has become a popular target for thieves, so we’ve put together a guide to help you locate a lost device and ensure your data is kept away from prying eyes
Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S4 smartphone, to be unveiled on Thursday in New York City, will reportedly have a larger display with ultra-high resolution, a faster processor, and Eye Scroll software that tracks a user's eyes to determine when to scroll ...
Sony Chairman and former CEO Howard Stringer, who has been at the company since 1997, will be leaving the company in June.
Rovio has made its popular Angry Birds game free for the first time, with the original iOS versions for iPhone and iPad now available to download for no cost from Apple's App Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject OfficerSA
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTContract ManagerACT
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- FTCitrix Designer / EngineerOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- TPTest ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther