Nokia said Tuesday it filed letters of objection in India to protest actions by the country's income tax authorities, including a raid on its factory, which it claimed ran counter to domestic laws and international standards.
As a massive blizzard enveloped the North-East US (and delayed this edition of The Rollup), a blizzard of rumours swept the iOSphere about iPhone 6.
Apple released a very narrowly targeted update for iOS on Monday--one many iOS users might never notice, in fact.
Nokia and LG Electronics have both launched new phones that can handle two SIM cards, as they aim to attract more buyers in developing countries.
Apple is paid an estimated $1 billion a year by Google for positioning its search engine as the default option on iOS devices, an analyst has said.
Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
A newly published patent application indicates that that Apple is considering a new security feature for its future devices that would replace passcodes with an image recognition system.
BlackBerry's Z10 went on sale today at the unsubsidized price of $999 through wireless service provider Solavei and its retail partner GSM Nation
Microsoft's Surface Windows 8 Pro tablet is at the top of the wish list for information workers, as is Apple's iPhone, according to a report on mobile trends released by Forrester Research last week.
The newly rechristened BlackBerry delivered on its promise to breathe new life into an aging, iconic product line, but it still faces an uphill battle in a market dominated by Apple's iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
Apple is experimenting with watch-like wearable devices with some smartphone capabilities, as the company looks at new product categories for future growth, according to reports.
Sends out text to customers warning that update will cause problems
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he thinks the company is falling behind in the smartphone market with its iPhone, and allowing rivals such as Samsung to catch up.
New iPad 5 renderings have been created based on the leaked back plate that emerged last week, showing what Apple's next iPad could look like in comparison to the iPad 4 and iPad mini.
iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 have reportedly been spotted at Apple's suppliers by a source who claims that both smartphones will launch this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTCareer transition Specialist | Must be immediately availableOther
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD