Microsoft is collaborating with the Kenyan government and a local Internet service provider to provide broadband access using TV white spaces and solar-powered base stations, as part of a long-term strategy to spread mobile telephony and Internet con...
Samsung, which knows a thing or two about patent infringement cases, is poking fun at Super Bowl trademark rules in a new commercial that promotes its Galaxy smartphones.
Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo has licensed a next-generation video compression technology called HEVC for use in future smartphones, where it could improve image quality and lessen network load.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will release phones with screens larger than 5 inches, and develop more budget-friendly handsets for the Chinese market, its CFO said Monday.
Panasonic has developed a new way to drastically increase the color and light sensitivity of digital cameras including those used in smartphones.
Despite some caution about the fortunes of BlackBerry, Facebook and Apple, solid financial results from tech vendors coupled with positive reports about the economy are boosting confidence in IT, with share prices of computer, consumer electronics an...
Apple topped Samsung as the leading cellphone vendor in the U.S. in the last three months of the year to become the number-one U.S. vendor by volume for the first time, according to data published on Friday by Strategy Analysis.
Apple managed to outsell Samsung Electronics by almost one million units to become the number one mobile phone vendor in the U.S. for the first time ever during the fourth quarter, according to Strategy Analytics.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Apple a rehearing on the rejection of an injunction on Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Nexus. Apple had earlier questioned a criterion for preliminary injunctions used by the court.
A new report has suggested that the rumoured low-cost iPhone will combine design aspects from various Apple devices to become a largely plastic iPhone with the iPhone 5's 4in screen, a bottom like the iPod touch, and the shape of an iPod classic.
RIM has announced its BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the top-of-the line BlackBerry that -- it hopes -- is going to take on the iPhone 5 and save the company.
Google's desirable Nexus 4 smartphone will apparently go back on sale in the UK today at 3pm.
Research In Motion (RIM) has officially announced its first BlackBerry 10 smartphones, the Z10 and Q10, at a series of elaborate press events across the globe.
In a keynote that was rife with technopop music and contrived videos -- and woefully short on details -- Research in Motion launched two new smartphones in its bid to restore its fortunes in the smartphone market.
RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW