With its future in the balance, the company until now known as Research In Motion launched its new BlackBerry 10 operating system, two new handsets and a new company name.
Chinese phone maker ZTE is planning to launch a smartphone based on Mozilla's Firefox OS at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
Lenovo's CEO said sales of its Windows 8 PCs have been "normal", neither surpassing nor falling behind expectations, but added that convertible devices using the OS are helping the company break into the high-end segment for the North American market...
More Nexus 4 stock could be on its way after Google changed the status of the smartphone on the Play Store.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Samsung Electronics is expanding its portfolio of LTE smartphones with an international version of the Galaxy Express with a lower price tag to help make the technology accessible to more users.
Redesigned iPad 5, Retina iPad mini 2 coming in October, iPhone 5S with 13MP camera in July - report
Fresh reports claim to share new information about Apple's rumoured 2013 product lineup, including an iPad 5 with a 'stretched iPad mini' design, a Retina iPad mini, the iPhone 5S, low-cost iPhone and a bigger iPhone.
It's finally go time at Research In Motion. After delays that have tested the resolve of even its most enthusiastic customers, the Canadian company will finally launch its BlackBerry 10 OS on Wednesday and the stakes couldn't be higher.
The combination of intense cold gripping much of the US and feverish iPhone speculation is creating extreme rumoring conditions, threatening to drive the iOSphere into epistemological collapse.
Research In Motion is lowering the cost of the cheapest application price tier on BlackBerry World in order to make applications more attractive, as the company prepares to launch BlackBerry 10.
Samsung has set an aggressive target of selling 10 million Galaxy S4 units per month.
Research In Motion has hinted that it will launch two new handsets early next month to accompany the release of its BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Despite Microsoft's quarterly profit decline and Apple's fall Friday from its position as the world's most highly valued company, this week's wave of earnings reports was strong, boosting markets to highs not seen since before the recession.
Cisco Systems' sale of its home networking business to Belkin International marks the end of a 10-year odyssey through the world of consumer products, but the company plans to keep reaching consumers through their carriers and cable companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC's Vive VR headset will use WiGig to ditch its cumbersome cables
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- CCChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerQLD
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- TPWeb Developer - Front End focusQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTAutomation Anywhere/Robotics EngineerQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- CCData ArchitectWA