With its future in the balance, the company until now known as Research In Motion launched its new BlackBerry 10 operating system, two new handsets and a new company name.
Chinese phone maker ZTE is planning to launch a smartphone based on Mozilla's Firefox OS at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
Lenovo's CEO said sales of its Windows 8 PCs have been "normal", neither surpassing nor falling behind expectations, but added that convertible devices using the OS are helping the company break into the high-end segment for the North American market...
More Nexus 4 stock could be on its way after Google changed the status of the smartphone on the Play Store.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Samsung Electronics is expanding its portfolio of LTE smartphones with an international version of the Galaxy Express with a lower price tag to help make the technology accessible to more users.
Redesigned iPad 5, Retina iPad mini 2 coming in October, iPhone 5S with 13MP camera in July - report
Fresh reports claim to share new information about Apple's rumoured 2013 product lineup, including an iPad 5 with a 'stretched iPad mini' design, a Retina iPad mini, the iPhone 5S, low-cost iPhone and a bigger iPhone.
It's finally go time at Research In Motion. After delays that have tested the resolve of even its most enthusiastic customers, the Canadian company will finally launch its BlackBerry 10 OS on Wednesday and the stakes couldn't be higher.
The combination of intense cold gripping much of the US and feverish iPhone speculation is creating extreme rumoring conditions, threatening to drive the iOSphere into epistemological collapse.
Research In Motion is lowering the cost of the cheapest application price tier on BlackBerry World in order to make applications more attractive, as the company prepares to launch BlackBerry 10.
Samsung has set an aggressive target of selling 10 million Galaxy S4 units per month.
Research In Motion has hinted that it will launch two new handsets early next month to accompany the release of its BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Despite Microsoft's quarterly profit decline and Apple's fall Friday from its position as the world's most highly valued company, this week's wave of earnings reports was strong, boosting markets to highs not seen since before the recession.
Cisco Systems' sale of its home networking business to Belkin International marks the end of a 10-year odyssey through the world of consumer products, but the company plans to keep reaching consumers through their carriers and cable companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCService DesignerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW