With speculation swirling that Google is preparing to come out with what's been called the Google X phone and a Google X tablet this spring, analysts say the company is pushing the hardware envelope.
With the latest generation of high-end smartphones sporting power-hungry 5-inch screens, a growing number of phone vendors are emphasizing bigger batteries rather than thinner devices.
KDDI, which runs one of Japan's largest mobile networks, is considering selling smartphones based on the new Firefox operating system from Mozilla.
Ever needed a way to charge your iPhone while out camping? A new video shows how fire or ice can charge an iPhone using a thermoelectric generator.
Apple may use oxide-based LCD screens for a next generation iPad with a "stunning" screen that is thinner and more power efficient.
New research has found that more than half of iPhone users don't browse past the top 25 apps in Apple's iOS App Store.
Speculation, rumors, and hopes about the upcoming BlackBerry 10 launch next week have sent Research in Motion's (RIMM - Nasdaq) stock price soaring.
Mozilla has launched Keon and Peak, two smartphones based on the web-centric Firefox OS platform.
NEC Casio's forthcoming Medias W Android smartphone has two 4.3-inch touch screens arranged back-to-back on a hinge.
Report: Sharp reduces full-size iPad display production to 'minimal level', is Apple gearing up for iPad 5?
Sharp has reduced production of Apple's 9.7in iPad displays to a 'minimal level' in Japan, a new report suggests, claiming that the rise in demand for the iPad mini could be contributing to a decrease in full-size iPad sales, and that Apple could be ...
NTT DoCoMo, the largest mobile operator in Japan, will offer Sony's new flagship smartphone and ultrathin tablet as part of its Spring lineup, as it attempts to hold off rivals riding the success of their Apple offerings.
The first mobile devices with Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon chip featuring an integrated modem will be shown off later this month, the company said on Monday.
Apple could be working on three new iPhones for launch this year, including an iPhone 6, an iPhone with a 12-megapixel camera, and a bigger, 4.8-inch iPhone, which the latest rumours are calling the 'iPhone math. Yes, really.
Sales of the iPhone 4 and 4S have been so astronomical it will be a long time before Samsung can catch up
Research In Motion has renamed its web store BlackBerry World, as it gets ready to add more content ahead of the launch of the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Power surge at British Airways data centre causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCJava Developer - Integration - BrisbneNSW
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperNSW
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperSA
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW