The alleged cuts of iPhone 5 component orders are due to an upcoming 'evolutionary technology update' for the iPhone 6, not a lack of demand for Apple's smartphone, an analyst has suggested.
A designer has created a 3D model to illustrate what Apple's iPad 5 could look like, based on the latest rumours that suggest that Apple's fifth-generation iPad will be thinner and lighter than the iPad 4, adopting a similar design to the iPad mini.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV might be the most-hyped non-Apple smartphone yet, judging by the volume of news coverage that ensues from the smallest possible leaks. Here's our review of what we know -- or, at least, what we think we know -- about the highl...
Research In Motion kicked off its latest and last port-a-thon event on Friday, pushing developers to port their applications over to the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. The new OS, on which much of the fortunes of Research In Motion ride, will be...
Samsung's yet to be announced Galaxy S4 smartphone will apparently feature wireless charging.
Nokia is embracing the 3D printing community by releasing files that will let smartphone users create their own custom shells.
Sony will sell its U.S. headquarters to raise US$685 million in cash, parting ways with an iconic New York building it has occupied for 20 years.
AT&T sold a record number of smartphones in the last three months of 2012 as consumers snapped up new products from the likes of Apple and Samsung.
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, a...
Apple may be able to build a cut-rate iPhone for $144, which would let it price the device between $299 and $349, hundreds less than the unsubsidized price tag of its flagship smartphone, an analyst said today.
Taiwan's Asustek is in talks with Microsoft about using the company's Windows Phone 8 OS in a smartphone, according to a report.
With the Apple rumourmill overflowing with speculation about a low-cost iPhone this month, we knew it wouldn't be long before some new mockups hit the web.
HTC's yet to be announced flagship smartphone, the M7, has been leaked.
Smartphones running Mozilla Firefox and Jolla Sailfish will launch separately in 2013 amid a crowded smartphone market.
China's smartphone market is growing so fast that it is expected to be nearly twice as large as the US market this year, according to research firm Canalys.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- FTC# DeveloperOther