Although Google's Android has made some impressive leaps forward over the last two years, roughly half of its users aren't seeing those improvements because 50.8 percent of Android devices are still running Android 2.3, known as Gingerbread.
Android sales have declined in the U.S., helping iOS regain the top spot among smartphone platforms sold in the three-month period ending in October, according to the latest research from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Smartphone shipments to retailers worldwide this year are expected to total 717 million, 45% more than shipped in 2011, IDC said Tuesday.
Apple has begun seeding iOS 6.1 beta 3 to developers this week, with bug fixes and improvements.
Hewlett-Packard has filed a complaint against display manufacturers Chunghwa Picture Tubes and Tatung Company of America, seeking to recover damages it claims it suffered as a result of their involvement in a price fixing scheme.
Mobile network operator Orange will install Lookout's Mobile Security application on some of the Android-based tablets and smartphones it distributes starting in 2013, aiming to protect millions of subscribers in the first year alone.
As Apple prepares to launch its iPhone 5 in China, some analysts expect the product to sell well in the country and possibly even top sales for Apple's previous iPhone models in the country.
Apple is set to launch its iPhone 5 in more than 50 additional countries including South Korea, Brazil, China and Russia this month, the company revealed in a press release today.
Apple's patent license agreement with HTC will not be put entirely under seal, except for the pricing and royalty terms, a court in California ordered in a patent infringement lawsuit between Samsung Electronics and Apple.
Samsung remained the most popular phone maker in the U.S. in the third quarter, but Apple is slowly closing in, the latest comScore MobiLens report finds.
Apple is planning to launch a new iTunes music streaming service called 'iRadio' in 2013, according to new reports.
There was. It couldn’t have been more different from the Apple of today, according to the man behind the iPod.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
Apple and Samsung Electronics just don't seem to be able to get along. Apple under Tim Cook has become choosier about picking its fights, but the company shows no signs of wanting to settle with Samsung as they continue to battle over smartphone and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTJunior Digital/Marketing Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCeLearning DeveloperACT
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther