Nokia continues to expand its line-up of advanced feature phones with the Asha 205, with a dedicated Facebook button allowing users to more easily access the social networking site.
Apple is seeking to add six Samsung products in a patent infringement lawsuit between the electronic giants scheduled to start in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California in March 2014.
The US Patent Office has published the patents that Apple filed when developing the new Panorama camera app in the iPhone.
Nokia has launched a new version of its Transport application, which presents directions in a new way and counts down to when the bus or train will leave.
Apple has won a patent for an advanced journaling system that can add timestamps and geotags to any event on an iOS device, including phone calls, app downloads, and each time a song has been played, for example.
Although Google and Microsoft don't exactly get along, that hasn't stopped Skype from updating its Android app with tablet support and improved audio quality.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
iPhone 5 supplies continued to improve this week as Apple reduced the wait time for delivery to "2 weeks" on its online store.
Breaking into the smartphone market with a new platform may seem to be a tall order, but Finnish company Jolla think it can be done and has demonstrated the user interface of its upcoming operating system Sailfish.
Lenovo, already China's top PC seller, is expected to take the title for the country's top smartphone vendor in 2013, Gartner said.
The National Transportation Safety Board in the U.S. plans to drop the BlackBerry smartphone from Research In Motion for Apple's iPhone, citing performance issues.
Phase one of a patent trial between Microsoft and Motorola Mobility has concluded in Washington state, and the presiding judge will now try to calculate what he thinks is a fair royalty rate for Motorola's patents.
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Apple is expected to begin placing orders for the 'iPhone 5S' (also dubbed iPhone 6) and next-generation iPad early next year, according to new reports.
Japan's Sharp, struggling with deep losses and searching for a financial savior, has cut short an early retirement program after being flooded with volunteers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- CCSSIS / SSRS DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD