Nokia continues to expand its line-up of advanced feature phones with the Asha 205, with a dedicated Facebook button allowing users to more easily access the social networking site.
Apple is seeking to add six Samsung products in a patent infringement lawsuit between the electronic giants scheduled to start in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California in March 2014.
The US Patent Office has published the patents that Apple filed when developing the new Panorama camera app in the iPhone.
Nokia has launched a new version of its Transport application, which presents directions in a new way and counts down to when the bus or train will leave.
Apple has won a patent for an advanced journaling system that can add timestamps and geotags to any event on an iOS device, including phone calls, app downloads, and each time a song has been played, for example.
Although Google and Microsoft don't exactly get along, that hasn't stopped Skype from updating its Android app with tablet support and improved audio quality.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
iPhone 5 supplies continued to improve this week as Apple reduced the wait time for delivery to "2 weeks" on its online store.
Breaking into the smartphone market with a new platform may seem to be a tall order, but Finnish company Jolla think it can be done and has demonstrated the user interface of its upcoming operating system Sailfish.
Lenovo, already China's top PC seller, is expected to take the title for the country's top smartphone vendor in 2013, Gartner said.
The National Transportation Safety Board in the U.S. plans to drop the BlackBerry smartphone from Research In Motion for Apple's iPhone, citing performance issues.
Phase one of a patent trial between Microsoft and Motorola Mobility has concluded in Washington state, and the presiding judge will now try to calculate what he thinks is a fair royalty rate for Motorola's patents.
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Apple is expected to begin placing orders for the 'iPhone 5S' (also dubbed iPhone 6) and next-generation iPad early next year, according to new reports.
Japan's Sharp, struggling with deep losses and searching for a financial savior, has cut short an early retirement program after being flooded with volunteers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther