The Lumia 510 is Nokia's new entry-level Windows Phone, priced at about US$199 excluding taxes and subsidies and due to be released in November, the company said on Tuesday.
Japan's Sharp said Tuesday that mobile devices using its new IGZO display technology, which can triple battery life while offering higher touch sensitivity, are about to surge.
In just four short weeks, iOS 6’s Passbook feature has totally revolutionized the life of you, me, and everybody we know.
Google's product unveiling event next Monday will feature a 10-in. tablet running Android 4.2, possibly named the Samsung 10, and an LG Nexus 4 smartphone, according to reports.
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi, which has built up an enthusiastic following in its home market by undercutting rivals' prices and while only selling online, plans to try exporting its disruptive business model to other Asian markets by the end of this...
Ericsson has launched the world's first WebRTC-compatible browser for mobile devices, which will allow developers to integrate voice and video communications in their Web-based applications.
Cloud storage company Dropbox has added offline storage and bulk upload to an redesigned version of its Android application, which has been optimized for Android 4.0.
Mobile startup LightSquared wants the FCC to declare that it has the right to use spectrum next to the GPS band and that navigation device makers do not.
Microsoft will have a keynote presentation at the Consumer Electronics Show for the last time in 2012, although it will continue to participate in the giant trade show, a company executive said in a blog post Wednesday.
PayPal is testing mobile payments using NFC (Near Field Communications) stickers in Stockholm, allowing users to pay for goods at two stores using Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones.
The next version of Nokia's Symbian OS will be called Nokia Belle, the company said in<a href="http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/12/21/nokia-belle-coming-soon/">a blog post on Wednesday.</a>
Google appears to be building its very own Android tablet, one designed to compete at the high end of slate spectrum.
Samsung Galaxy S II owners will be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the first quarter of 2012, the Korean manufacturer has announced.
Dell and China's largest search engine Baidu unveiled on Tuesday a new smartphone that aims to help the companies expand their mobile businesses in the country.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will block the importation of some HTC products starting next April 19 after it found that the company infringed Apple patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW