The Lumia 510 is Nokia's new entry-level Windows Phone, priced at about US$199 excluding taxes and subsidies and due to be released in November, the company said on Tuesday.
Japan's Sharp said Tuesday that mobile devices using its new IGZO display technology, which can triple battery life while offering higher touch sensitivity, are about to surge.
In just four short weeks, iOS 6’s Passbook feature has totally revolutionized the life of you, me, and everybody we know.
Google's product unveiling event next Monday will feature a 10-in. tablet running Android 4.2, possibly named the Samsung 10, and an LG Nexus 4 smartphone, according to reports.
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi, which has built up an enthusiastic following in its home market by undercutting rivals' prices and while only selling online, plans to try exporting its disruptive business model to other Asian markets by the end of this...
Ericsson has launched the world's first WebRTC-compatible browser for mobile devices, which will allow developers to integrate voice and video communications in their Web-based applications.
Cloud storage company Dropbox has added offline storage and bulk upload to an redesigned version of its Android application, which has been optimized for Android 4.0.
Mobile startup LightSquared wants the FCC to declare that it has the right to use spectrum next to the GPS band and that navigation device makers do not.
Microsoft will have a keynote presentation at the Consumer Electronics Show for the last time in 2012, although it will continue to participate in the giant trade show, a company executive said in a blog post Wednesday.
PayPal is testing mobile payments using NFC (Near Field Communications) stickers in Stockholm, allowing users to pay for goods at two stores using Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones.
The next version of Nokia's Symbian OS will be called Nokia Belle, the company said in<a href="http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/12/21/nokia-belle-coming-soon/">a blog post on Wednesday.</a>
Google appears to be building its very own Android tablet, one designed to compete at the high end of slate spectrum.
Samsung Galaxy S II owners will be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the first quarter of 2012, the Korean manufacturer has announced.
Dell and China's largest search engine Baidu unveiled on Tuesday a new smartphone that aims to help the companies expand their mobile businesses in the country.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will block the importation of some HTC products starting next April 19 after it found that the company infringed Apple patents.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CC.net developerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Software Test AnalystOther
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD