Appcelerator, whose Titanium platform is used to develop cross-platform apps for smartphones and tablets, has opened Open Mobile Marketplace, a store where developers can download modules to expand the functionality of Titanium and more easily add fe...
MasterCard on Thursday gave a sneak peek into the near future of mobile payment systems and said that the Google Wallet application is within weeks of being rolled out commercially.
PayPal has unveiled a mobile payment initiative for shoppers that doesn't require near-field communication (NFC) technology inside smartphones.
iPhone accessory manufacturer, Case-Mate, has published a page showing six case designs for the upcoming iPhone 5. These designs give us the best sense yet of what the iPhone 5 might look like.
PlayBook shipments dropped in half for Research In Motion during its second quarter, which also saw revenue continue to plummet.
Apple confirmed on Thursday that it filed a lawsuit against Samsung in the U.K.'s High Court earlier in the week, as the two technology giants continue a legal tit-for-tat revolving around their mobile phone and tablet products.
If you liked the recent changes Facebook made to Improve privacy, then you'll want to upgrade immediately to the latest version of the social network's app for Android smartphones.
Intel hopes to boost its business selling chips to phone makers -- now the domain of rival ARM -- through a partnership announced this week with Google to develop future Android OS versions for mobile devices with Intel chips.
A blow-by-blow account of negotiations leading up to Google's acquisition of Motorola indicates that the deal may have been one of necessity rather than opportunity for Google.
Sony said Wednesday that its PlayStation Vita portable game console will go on sale Dec. 17 in Japan, with 26 game titles and a 3G version that will run on NTT DoCoMo's network.
The arrival of Samsung's Galaxy S II phones has been a long time coming. We first saw the next generation of Samsung's popular line of Android phones back in February at Mobile World Congress. After many successful months in Europe, the Galaxy S II l...
Anticipating that Apple will launch the iPhone 5 in October, a financial analyst firm has predicted unprecedented demand for the new phone.
Intel and Google announced on Tuesday that they would partner to optimize future versions of the Android OS for smartphones and other mobile devices using Intel chips.
App store vendors need to collaborate more closely to keep smartphone users safe, including putting together a system for grading application security, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
Bowing to pressure from European privacy regulators, Google will soon allow owners of Wi-Fi access points to opt out of a Google service that allows smartphone owners to identify their location without using GPS (Global Positioning System), it said T...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC