Sure, we've all heard that widgets and better notifications may be headed for iOS 5, but it looks like an allegedly new (and notable) Apple employee may further confirm that notification changes are in Apple's future.
Sure, WWDC is just around the corner, but that doesn't mean that the Apple rumor mill stops churning.
A new liberal advocacy group has targeted Apple as a tax "cheater" for its leadership in a coalition calling for Congress to allow U.S. companies to return foreign earnings to the country at a greatly reduced tax rate.
Google has had to remove yet more malware-infected apps offered in its Android Market. As spotted by the Lookout Security Team, 50 applications were infected by a variation of the DroidDream malware that hit in March. Lookout is referring to the new ...
The Nook Color getting hacked isn't exactly new -- there are plenty of Nook Color hacks now, from installing different versions of Android to improving battery life or storage space. It's pretty exciting, then, when someone tests out a totally differ...
Google is giving Android Market users a new way to evaluate applications even as it struggles to keep malicious ones off the store.
The Android tablet race is about to get a dashing new contender.
HTC plans to release an SDK for Sense, the user interface it features on Android phones.
Motorola's CEO blamed the open Android app store for performance issues on some phones.
No question, the iPad and iPhone are amazing devices. But the iOS operating system isn't perfect. For example: How come AT&T rebills customers every month for cellular data service without asking? Do you really have to buy a AirPrint-compatible prin...
iPhones, iPads and other employee-owned mobile gear are the most risky devices that can be connected to corporate networks, according to a new survey by ISACA, an international user group devoted to providing benchmarks and guidance for technology be...
A trio of Windows Phone software developers say Microsoft's Mango release is ripe and juicy for programmers, and brings new ease and power to mobile enterprise applications.
HP is open to licensing the WebOS operating system, but only to very select companies, an executive said on Wednesday.
Logitech's LifeSize division expects to bring one-way video streaming to Android devices in a few months and introduce a two-way videoconferencing system to tablets and smartphones later this year.
Nokia has "increased confidence" that the first of its smartphones with Windows Phone will ship in the fourth quarter, the company said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCIT Finance AnalystNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW