Apple today unveiled the details of its App Store subscription plan, and confirmed that it will demand its usual 30 per cent from publishers who sell content within their apps.
The Android versus iOS platform war is heating up. Just one day after Apple announced its new in-app subscription model, Google responded with a similar scheme. Google may soon launch its long-expected music service to compete with iTunes, and Apple ...
Sintek Photronic, a Taiwan-based maker of touch panel sensors, has signed with Samsung Mobile Display a deal to help the South Korean company overcome a shortage of smartphone parts.
In the battle between mobile platforms, one of the most critical factors is the success of the respective app library. The Apple App Store dominates all rivals in terms of sheer volume of apps, but Lookout Mobile Security's App Genome Project illustr...
Toshiba joined the likes of Samsung and Motorola and unveiled a 10.1-inch Android Honeycomb tablet at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Arriving sometime in the first half of 2011,Toshiba's unnamed tablet focuses on media capabilities, all push...
The Google Android-based Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet will start at about $600 for a Wi-Fi only version – a price that should be much more competitive with Apple iPad pricing than was initially thought.
Take Android, Honeycomb, a 9.4-inch slate, and Sony's PlayStation brand, and what do you get? Why a Playstation Certified gaming tablet, what else!
If you find your smartphone and other devices demand too much attention and drive you bonkers, industry experts agree.
Samsung is flexing its engineering muscles with the Samsung Galaxy S II, while HTC and Sony Ericsson are betting on deep Facebook integration and mobile gaming as the war for smartphone supremacy continues at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona th...
At Mobile World Congress, chip maker IPWireless is demonstrating new technology called Integrated Mobile Broadcast (IMB), which will let operators offer mobile TV on tablets and smartphones like Apple's iPhone and iPad, and Samsung's Galaxy S and Gal...
Chinese phone maker ZTE plans to include NFC (Near-Field Communications) chips in its smartphones and feature phones, it said on Wednesday at Mobile World Congress.
Google's growing influence in the mobile industry is clearly proving worrisome to some established device makers and operators, a few of whom put up a united front against the search giant during a round table at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on...
When Intel CEO Paul Otellini received a call from Nokia chief Stephen Elop about Nokia's move to Microsoft, he used a word that Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz "has often used."
Some people may yet debate the value of femtocells, but the tide has turned: in 2010, the number of femtocells around the world exceeded the number of macrocells, according to the Femto Forum.
Apple held on to its huge lead in global mobile phone applications last year due to its simple billing system but will give up much of that ground by 2014, market research firm IHS Screen Digest said in a report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther