An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
For $US59, the new Shapify.me service will turn a Kinect-based body scan into a three-dimensional figurine – all within the confines of the consumer’s home.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia, is the newest name in the subscription-based music service game, having launched its own offering, Nokia Music+, yesterday.
The iPad is known for consuming content, not creating it. But there are hidden features and short-cuts for the keyboard, within email and in Safari that make creating content on an iPad faster and easier than you think.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCData Analyst - SAP Data Services Exp RequiredQLD
- CCFunctional TesterVIC
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC