NTT DoCoMo will partner with several Japanese hardware makers and Korean manufacturer Samsung Electronics to develop core chips for use in future smartphones, Japan's biggest business newspaper reported Monday.
Dolby Laboratories said Monday that Research In Motion has agreed to license audio technologies that were at the center of two lawsuits filed by Dolby against the Canadian smartphones and tablets company.
AT&T has unveiled a lineup of new Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" smartphones coming soon, and plans to upgrade existing Windows Phone 7 devices to Mango soon. With the additional devices, AT&T will have seven different Windows Phone 7 smartphones ...
Amazon's plans to create a subscription-based lending library of e-books on the Kindle is just, at this point, a rumor -- but, despite the novelty of the idea, it's already running into problems, namely from major book publishers.
More people in the US will access the Internet via mobile devices than through desktop computers or other wired devices by 2015, IDC predicted on Monday.
HTC is considering buying WebOS from Hewlett Packard or another mobile operating system, according to a report based on comments made by HTC Chairwoman Cher Wang.
Apple reportedly will send the Golden Master version of its iOS 5 mobile operating system to manufacturing partners around the last week of September, and that means a new iPhone could be on the way shortly thereafter.
The personal computer isn't dying, but its days of dominance are numbered. Research firm IDC predicts the number of U.S. mobile Internet users will surpass their wired counterparts by 2015.
Touch specialist Synaptics is working on technologies that will allow touchscreens to mimic the feel of a physical keypad, in order to make smartphones easier to use, according to company technology strategist Andrew Hsu.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Google CEO Larry Page must sit down and try to work out a settlement on September 19, according to a court order
Operator-backed Buyster will launch its payment service, which aims to make online transactions more secure using mobile phones, on Sept. 13, the company said on Thursday.
Several of Microsoft's business productivity applications will be available for free on Nokia's latest Symbian Belle smartphones later this year, Nokia announced Thursday.
Android fans should expect to see Ice Cream Sandwich, the next version of Google's mobile operating system, in October or November, according to Google’s executive chairman, Eric Schmidt. "We have a new [Android] operating system, internally known as...
The judge overseeing the dispute between Oracle and Google "strongly recommends" that Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Google CEO Larry Page be ordered to attend mediation.
Amazon's SDKs (software development kits) for Android and Apple's iOS have exited the beta testing phase, the company said on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT