Although the game was developed in the U.S., the concept behind Plants vs. Zombies knows no cultural bounds for Chinese fans like 27-year-old Sai Na.
Android became the most popular smartphone operating system worldwide in the first quarter of 2011, while Apple saw its share of the market grow, according to a report Gartner issued Thursday on sales of mobile phones to end users.
Japan's Sharp has developed an 85-inch LCD (liquid crystal display) panel with resolution equivalent to 16 times that of today's HDTV panels. The screen, which is only a prototype, was developed for Super Hi-Vision, a next-generation television syste...
Google's putting a quick patch on an Android security flaw that could leak contacts and calendar data through open Wi-Fi networks.
Google today confirmed that it's starting to roll out a server-side patch for a security vulnerability in most Android phones that could let hackers snatch important credentials at public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Apple has proposed a standard for new, smaller SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards, in an effort to free up more space on future smartphones.
Sony Ericsson has announced the Xperia Play "PlayStation Phone" will be available for US$200 next Thursday -- that's May 26. Getting it for this price will, however, be dependent on signing up for a two-year voice and data plan from Verizon. Preorder...
Amazon plans to release two new Android tablets before the end of 2011, including one with NVIDIA's forthcoming mobile quad-core chip, according to online rumors. Amazon is purportedly planning an entry-level tablet, codenamed "Coyote," with a dual-c...
Out of nowhere, Apple is rumored to reveal a new product over the weekend, sending Apple Stores into lockdown mode on Saturday night to prepare.
Intel on Tuesday showed a prototype smartphone based on its low-power Medfield processor and said Intel-based phones from "major players" would be in the market next year.
The G.hn technology for wired residential networks should be a step closer to consumers' homes after interoperability tests taking place next week.
Apple's iPhone 5 will be manufactured in the third quarter, hinting at a possible launch of a new version of the iconic smartphone later this year, a financial analyst firm said Tuesday.
HTML5 will likely make mobile development easier but not for some time, a group of wireless experts said Monday.
An Android app and the ability to order a drink from a mobile phone are coming soon, an executive from Starbucks said as he shared lessons and tips from his company's experience offering mobile applications.
<a href="http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/05/16/the-evolution-of-nokia-and-ovi/">Nokia will abandon its Ovi mobile services brand</a> as it prepares to sell smartphones based on Microsoft's Windows Phone software, it said in a blog posting on Mond...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC