Telstra is among the local companies whose brands have been hijacked by online scammers trying to make a buck from the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Intel has shipped its Loihi neuromorphic systems, combining 768 Lohi chips into a rack with the computational intelligence of a mole rat.
Following similar moves in the telco space, Aussie Broadband are now offering unmetered broadband to existing customers.
This year's E3 looks to be the next major event to get struck down by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Two of the biggest names in consumer tech have announced they'll be avoiding this year's Mobile World Congress.
The rapid rise of the coronavirus epidemic has cast fresh shadows over recent rumors that Microsoft might be looking to launch their Surface Neo and Duo devices sooner than expected.
If your iPhone breaks sometime over the next few months, coronavirus could make repairing it a little bit trickier than usual.
If you think your $2000 flagship smartphone is immune to contamination, you’re fooling yourself.
Here’s everything you need to know about how Australia’s ISPs, NBN providers and mobile carriers are reacting to coronavirus.
If you’re someone looking forward to the iPhone 12, no news is bad news.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 3 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 4 HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
Join the newsletter!
- How to use your Android phone as a webcam for video conferencing and virtual meetings
- The best alternatives to Amazon for buying tech right now
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- Vodafone to give AHPRA-certified health workers a 2-month credit on their phone bill
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?