In a 2012 customer survey conducted by the Corporate Executive Board (CEB), 70 percent of respondents said they do not have a formal risk-appetite approach in place. "Seventeen percent said they have something in place that is actually working," conf...
Corporate Executive Board
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDigital Program Manager - Web & eCommerceOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- CCC# Developer (Back-end)VIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC